Lazada Epic

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Wrap Bake Fish


Most of the food I made was fry fry fry. Today we are doing something different. I am going to bake a fish. It is my first time, I was so worried that it will burn and turn black as I have not much experience in using oven. But it is always worth a try. Cooking can’t be perfect for the first time. It takes numerous trials and error to be a good chef.

To avoid being burnt, I decided to use the aluminum foil to wrap up my fish. This was because I am not sure how long would it take this portion of fish to cook. Or would it turn to charcoal if I bake it too long.
  

Ingredients
1 piece fish, foil wrap (depends on size of fish)
2 shallots, 4 garlic, 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Some Enoki mushrooms

Prepare & Cook
Slice shallots and garlic
Mix it on fish front and back
Put cod fish on foil wrap
Pour olive oil all around on fish
Place Enoki mushroom around the fish

Wrap fish with foil, cover it
Poke some hole on the top of the foil
Bake 20 minutes 220-240Degrees
Ready to serve

Why do we need to poke some hole on the top of the foil, this is because there is heat while you bake the fish, heat need to circulate around in the fish to cook it. If you have wrap up the whole fish and did't make the holes, your foil would be bloated up like a huge balloon.

Sprinkle some salt if you still feel its too bland.












No comments:

Post a Comment