Lazada Epic

Friday 19 April 2013

Baby Carrots Design with Cabbage


Carrots are full of vitamin A. Normal huge carrot seems big and juicy but I find it a little hard and old for me. It is personal preference. You may buy any kinds of carrots as you wish. So I decided to get a packet of baby carrot. For me, I prefer baby carrots because of 2 reasons. Firstly, I could just take a couple of them and chew them like bugs bunny when I feel bored, else I could cook them as and when I like with some other vegetables or meat as a dish. My multitasking carrots.

Prepare your tiny knife for the design cutting. This would be one of the kid’s favorite as it is small and cute with designs.



Ingredients
Baby carrot, ¼ cabbages
2 tablespoon dry shrimp
1 teaspoon sugar and salt
1 dash pepper
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
Prepare & Cook
Cut carrot to any design from triangle, square, hexagon. etc
Heat a tablespoon oil
Fry dry shrimp remove 1/2
Add baby carrots first for about 20 seconds
Add cabbage
1 teaspoon sugar and salt
1 dash pepper
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
Stir fry it
Remove to plate
Garnish with the fried dry shrimp that was remove earlier.
Ready to serve

Why do we fry the carrots first. This is because carrots need a longer time to get cooked compare to cabbages. If we put in the same time, the carrots will still be a little raw for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment