Lazada Epic

Sunday 24 September 2017

Fish Curry Pomfret








There are many types of pomfret, it seems there are 20 types of species for this sea water fish. Unfortunately, I only know 3 types, the silver pomfret, black pomfret, gold pomfret.

I remember previously, when I wanted to make the curry dish, I had to buy all the vegetables separately.  1 packet ladies finger or ocra, 1 packet four angle beans, 1 packet long beans and 1 brinjal or eggplant. End up my whole pot was more of a vegetable curry dish instead of fish curry.

Recently I found a pre packed mix vegetable from Tesco, it has got a little bit of every vegetable I mentioned above. The 3 types to be precise; ocra, four angle beans, long beans. Just enough for 2 people. How wonderful!!
To make my life much more easier, I bought a pre-packed curry paste by Tean’s Gourmet “Tumisan Asam Pedas Assam Paste for Seafood”. (Stir Fry Sour Spicy Paste) Fish from the sea… Perfect!





Ingredients
4 cloves onion
1 prepack fish Assam curry sauce
1 prepack mix vegetable
1 silver pomfret fish

Prepare and cook
Wash the vegetables
Wash silver pomfret
Remove 4 onions skin and slice them
Heat oil and fry onion for 1 minute
Add in curry paste
Add in mix vegetables
Fry for 1 minute
Add in fish let it boil with the sauce for another 5-7 minutes

Ready to serve

No comments:

Post a Comment